Full-time / Part-time / Seasonal
Zandra's, Fairfax, VA
If you are interested in our team, please apply online at Zandra's Taqueria: www.Zandrastacos.com click on join our team
Zandra’s Taqueria serves yummy handcrafted tacos and creates a fun and festive dining experience for our guests and work experience for our team members. We believe in delivering exceptional experience and awesome food to every customer – as it is always a fiesta at Zandra’s Taqueria!
Zandra’s Taqueria offers competitive wages, career growth, a festive work environment and more!
If you are interested in our team, please apply online at Zandra's Taqueria:
We are looking for Full Time or Part Time Bartenders. Zandra’s Taqueria is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a bartender, you must be friendly, outgoing and possess good communication skills. A guest's dinner and/or bar experience should be equally enjoyable and you play a major role in the overall picture. You should be organized, able to think and act quickly and effectively while retaining self-composure.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible service of alcohol. Should a guest reach the state you do not feel they should drive, we will supply a taxi. Do not hesitate to ask for management intervention if necessary.
- Must be able to pass Responsible Service of Alcohol Test with a score of 90% or better.
- Welcome each guests personally within 30 seconds.
- Communicate with guests using clear and enthusiastic words, tone and body language at all times. Make guests feel appreciated through your actions.
- Understand and follow all ABC regulations in order to maintain a safe atmosphere and an efficient food and beverage service.
- Work with others to keep all areas cleaned and stocked to ABC Company's standards at all times.
- Mix, garnish and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks for guests of bar and dining room following standard recipes.
- Ring drink orders into computer immediately, collect money from guests for drinks served and make change.
- Arrange bottles and glasses to maintain an attractive display in agreement with Zandra's standards.
- Wash and sterilize stemware.
- Be attentive! Offer your assistance before the guests have to ask for it.
- Count drinks Guests are served.
- Place current bar tabs in front of Guests at all times.
- Anticipate your guest's needs. Be alert of guest signals (raising a hand, looking directly at you, etc.), and acknowledge the guest so they know you will be right with them.
- Learn your guests' names, occupations, and favorite drinks.
- Other duties as directed.
- Wine & Spirits Knowledge
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Customer Satisfaction
Similar Jobs in Fairfax, VA
Ruby TuesdayGreenbelt, MD 20770 Apply
Da Hong Pao Restaurant and BarWashington, DC 20005 Apply
Ruby Tuesday - Leesburg (2837)Leesburg, VA 20176 Apply
Fogo de ChaoWashington, DC 20004 Apply
Fogo de ChãoNorth Bethesda, MD 20852 Apply
Mellow Mushroom - HerndonHerndon, VA 20170 Apply
CIRCA at Navy YardWashington, DC 20003 Apply
Station 4 - DCWashington, DC 20024 Apply
Oh George! Tables & TaphouseFairfax, VA 22032 Apply
Barley MacArlington, VA 22209 Apply