Assistant Manager Happy Chicks 214 E 6th St, Austin, TX 78701
Interview as soon as Thu, 1:00 PM
- View distance
- Any schedule considered
- 4+ Years of Experience
- Hires 21+
As the Assistant Manager, you'll have a lot of face time with guests and employees. You'll act as quality control, ensuring customer satisfaction by properly training employees and adhering to company policies. You'll oversee service, take the lead resolving issues, and cover when the Manager is off duty or working on other projects.
- Assist in managing business segments of restaurant operations - including staffing and service
- Assist in optimizing profit and controlling costs with the use of P&L statements
- Train new employees and supervise current employees to consistently provide exemplary service and achieve operational excellence
- Maintain a healthy and safe environment for guests and staff alike by adhering to safety and sanitation standards
- Schedule maintenance as needed
- Report to all meetings
About this location
About Happy Chicks
So, nothing against tacos or pizza, but sometimes you’re craving a little something different. We got you. A little country and a little rock & roll. A little sweet and a little savory. Or in our case: a little garlic ranch and a little spicy buffalo. Ever been at a party and dropped a piece of fried chicken into the queso bowl? Hey-yo! That’s delicious. Talk about a happy accident.