Busser Chuy's - HWY 183 11680 N. Research Blvd., Austin, TX 78759
Hear back in 4 hours
- View distance
- $4.50/hr + tips
- Any schedule considered
- Any experience welcomed
- Hires 16+
We are looking for exciting, fun-loving, employees to join our family and help us spread the Chuy’s love in our 100+ restaurants. Founded in 1982 in Austin, Texas, Chuy's serves made from scratch Tex-Mex in an eclectic atmosphere full of color and personality. With our signature touches, from the hand-carved wooden fish "swimming" from the ceiling, to the hubcaps hanging bright and shiny above your booth, our culture is far from boring and waiting on you to join the FUN!
Our bussers help to keep our restaurants impressively clean and organized. YOU will work in our busy dining rooms to help keep our kitchen and server teams running smoothly and efficiently. YOU will not only clear and sanitize all tables and surfaces, sweep floors, refill ice, and restock wait stations, but YOUR hard work ensures every customer feels welcome and safe to return to Chuy’s again and again.
WHY WORK FOR CHUY’S?
• Fun, casual environment
• Flexible Scheduling – Both full-time and part-time positions available
• Great opportunities for growth
• Community Involvement
• Discounted meals and T-shirts and other benefits
READY TO HAVE FUN AGAIN?
• YOU can be YOURSELF!
• YOU can be UNIQUE!
• YOU can HAVE A VOICE!
• YOU can work with us to BETTER YOUR COMMUNITY!
• YOU can use CHUY’S to HELP REACH YOUR PERSONAL GOALS!
• YOU can APPLY TODAY!
• Great attitude and friendly smile
• Passion for fresh food and serving our customers
• Willingness to learn
• Eligible to work in the U.S.
Benefits of working at Chuy’s:
• Employee-focused, family culture – Fun, Casual environment
• Flexible Scheduling – Both full-time and part-time positions to fit your schedule
• High volume restaurant with quick table turns – High volume sales means great tips!
• Develop a passion for food with our made-from-scratch dishes - Our food is never frozen!
• Learn the international sign language for “Creamy Jalapeno” - Our Customer’s favorite homemade sauce!
• Community Involvement – Our foundation was built on the commitment to our employees and our communities!
• Great opportunities for growth – Your growth can start as soon as you are ready!
• Behavorial Health & Wellness benefits – Free for all employees and their family members!
• Company Discount Program through Perkspot – Available for all employees and their family members
• Discounted meals and T-shirts – Wear your favorite T-shirt and jeans to work!
• Service awards – Your dedication to Chuy’s pays YOU!
• Paid time off – Accrual begins at hire and available after 1st Anniversary
• Looking for the benefits like 401(k) with employer match and Medical, Dental and Vision? We have these too! Ask your manager about your eligibility!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Come have some fun on our time! Se Habla Espanol.
- We only have 3 rules at Chuy’s. We can teach you the rest.
- Rule #1 – Do everything you can for the customer.
- Rule #2 – Keep the restaurant impressively clean and organized.
- Rule #3 – Have FUN!
About this location
About Chuy's - HWY 183
Ready to have fun again? Working at Chuy's means
You can be You!
You can be Yourself!
You can be Unique!
You can have a Voice!
You can work with us to Better your community!
You can use Chuy's to Help you reach your personal goals!
Chuy's Three Rules
1. Do everything you can for the customer.
2. Keep the restaurant impressively clean and organized.
3. Have Fun!