Busser Ruby Tuesday - East Harrisburg 3991 Paxton Street, Harrisburg, PA 17111
- View distance
- Any schedule considered
- Full-time, Part-time
- Any experience welcomed
- Hires 18+
The Server Assistant is responsible for providing a friendly welcome and farewell to all our guests. Using the Table Management System (TMS), the server assistant is responsible for seating guests and assisting the service team with ensuring that each guest leaves happy.
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- No prior work experience required
- Ability to understand and provide friendly guest service.
- Ability to understand and comply with proper food handling and serving techniques and with federal, state and local
- Ability to process cash handling, credit card and room charge transactions in compliance with policies and procedures.
- Ability to operate a computer, calculator, phone and other office equipment.
- Ability to work flexible schedules including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible and efficient
LIFE & HEALTH
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability
- Full time and part-time team members are offered a variety of benefits
- Visit benefits.rubytuesday.com for more details
- Available to all team members who have been employed for 6 months (At least 21 years of age with a company match, paid monthly)
Ruby Has Heart
- Team members in financial or natural disaster hardship may apply for financial assistance through our Ruby Has Heart Program (100% funded through Team Member contributions. You do not have to contribute to be eligible for assistance)
EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Our EAP offers a variety of resources such as grocery & meal delivery, financial assistance, support groups, and a discount center with lots of options, etc.
- Get paid weekly
Team Member Referral Program
- Refer a friend and if they stay for 30 days you will receive:
- $100 if the referral is hired for an hourly role (excludes managers)
- $1,000 if the referral is hired for a manager or above role
Loyalty Bonus Program
- Full time members who average 30+ hours a week for 12 months receive a loyalty bonus payment
- Loyalty Bonus payments are based upon tenure and range from $100-$1,000.
Service Anniversary Rewards Program
- Milestone anniversaries are recognized with RT Online Rewards Points, which can be redeemed for gift cards to use at popular retailers and restaurants
- Point values are based upon tenure and range from a value of $25-$1,000
- We reimburse up to $1,000 for college courses, ESL classes or professional certification training. (Team Members employed for at least 6 months and average 20 hrs/wk are eligible for this program.)
- We offer internal development programs at all levels to help our teams excel in their current roles as well as prepare them for the next step in their career.
Ruby Tuesday Discount
- Team members receive a 25% discount for themselves +6 guests at any company-owner RT location when presenting their digital discount card.
- + 50% shift discount for themselves and 25% off Catering
Employee Purchase Program
- Team member may purchase food and supplies at restaurant cost
- All team members have access to a discount center that includes discounts on a variety of things such as event tickets, travel, tax prep, childcare, wholesale memberships, etc
This position requires regular attendance; requires the ability to stand or walk for hours at a time; frequently required to hear, speak, walk, crawl, climb, stand, reach, bend, balance, kneel, stoop, lift and carry items up to 50 lbs; requires ability to tolerate significant changes in temperature, and frequent immersion of hands in water and cleaning or sanitizing solutions. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Adhere to proper procedures for utilizing the TMS system to control the flow of guest seating. Utilizes the Wait and Reservation Lists in the TMS system.
- Maintain a welcoming and friendly attitude, while contributing to a teamwork-based work environment.
- Enthusiastically greet guests and assign to table using TMS; politely notify guests, managing expectations, if there is a wait.
- Inform guests of current features and promotions, answers questions and offer menu suggestions.
- Address guest concerns and informs Manager.
- Supports and assists team members by delivering food and beverages, pre-bussing and providing refills when possible
- Set-up, maintain and operate the server assistant stand and front lobby area ensuring a clean and orderly area.
- Answer the phone and assist with answering guests’ questions in a friendly, courteous manner.
- Deliver the correct drinks and food to the guest, when needed.
- Practice safe food handling and cleanliness standards at all times.
- Bag and manage takeout orders, check order for accuracy
- Ensure each guest receives a friendly farewell and solicit feedback about the quality of service.
- Observe tables and keep track of clean, dirty, and unoccupied tables; clean dirty tables as needed.
- Accommodate guests’ needs and requests such as refilling beverages, providing silverware, etc.
- Clean and sweep around tables as needed.