Busser Taverna Austin Downtown 258 W 2nd Street, Austin, TX 78701
- View distance
- $7.25/hr + tips
- Weeknights, Weekend days, Weekend nights
- Any experience welcomed
- Hires 16+
As busser, you set the stage for service: setting & clearing tables, assisting servers and attending to customers' needs. You should be a team player and enjoy working at a fast pace. If you're not already, you'll become a multitasking pro. With experience and a great attitude, this role could lead to more opportunities, like becoming a server.
- Set tables and stock necessary supplies
- Clear and reset tables
- Replenish utensils as necessary
- Refill water and iced tea glasses
- Support wait staff by assisting them with customer needs
- Keep a clean and sanitary bussing station
About this location
About Taverna Austin Downtown
For decades, Lombardi Family Concepts has been a family-run establishment that constantly strives to offer more than just a delicious menu. We are a special place where customers will feel at home, and we are looking for like-minded individuals to join our family.