Cashier Arby's - Grant Line 801 Talaina Place, New Albany, IN 47150
Hear back in 4 hours
Interview as soon as Wed, 10:00 AM
- View distance
- Any schedule considered
- Full-time, Part-time
- Any experience welcomed
- Hires 16+
We’re glad you’re here. You may know us as the brand with Roast Beef and Curly Fries – but we are also crafting incredible career opportunities. You’re in the right place if you’re here for:
• Discounted Curly Fries (and all our menu items for that matter)
• Flexible schedule
• Competitive pay
• Advancement opportunity
• Training and development programs
• Paid time off*
• Insurance options*
You’re also in the right place if you’re looking for a company where you can dream big, work hard, get it done, play fair, have fun and make a difference – a company that shares your values.
Have we caught your attention? What are you waiting for? Apply now! It will take you less than five minutes - we timed it. Eager to learn more? Keep reading.
SOMETHING TO HANG YOUR HAT ON
As a restaurant team member, you’ll help operate the restaurant on a day to day basis. From cook, cashier to customer service your personality and commitment to create a delicious experience for everyone will keep our guests coming back for more.
To qualify for this one-of-the-best-jobs-you’ve-ever-had, you are:
• At least 16 years of age
• Eligible to work in the U.S.
Not sure if your experience aligns? We encourage you to apply. Meat-lover or not, all backgrounds are welcome here.
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
The Arby’s brand purpose is Inspiring Smiles Through Delicious Experiences®. Arby’s delivers on its purpose by celebrating the art of Meatcraft® with a variety of high-quality proteins and innovative, crave-able sides, such as Curly Fries and Jamocha shakes. Arby’s Fast Crafted® restaurant services feature a unique
Arby’s is an equal opportunity employer.
*Applies to eligible team members
- Greet guests to make them feel comfortable and welcome
- Take guests’ food orders and handle cash/credit transactions
- Follow operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety/security to ensure the safety of all team members during each shift
- Demonstrate knowledge of the brand and menu items
- Serve food to guests in a courteous and timely manner
- Quickly and accurately prepare food items
About this location
About Arby's - Grant Line
We are Fast Crafted
Arby's has a unique position in the restaurant industry. We define Fast Crafted as quality, affordable food that is quickly, yet skillfully prepared. Our team members are the cornerstone of our craft. Become part of what we are building here at Arby's.