Cashier Buffalo Wild Wings - Lake Jackson 330 Texas 332, Lake Jackson, TX 77566
Interview as soon as Tue, 10:00 AM
- View distance
- Any schedule considered
- Full-time, Part-time
- Any experience welcomed
- Hires 16+
Buffalo Wild Wings has an atmosphere that creates stories worth telling - for our guests and for our team members. Yes, it is literally working at a Sports Bar and all the energy that comes with it. But Buffalo Wild Wings is also a place to start the next phase of your career. Whether you grow in our system here or your game-plan takes you elsewhere, we want you to have an experience here that lasts a lifetime. We're a brand on the rise, and we need great people as we write the next chapter of our story. If that's you, pull up a barstool.
As a Cashier, you will warmly welcome guests when they enter the Sports Bar, making personalized and authentic connections. From order to payment, you will create legendary experiences for guests by managing the takeout process.
- TURN GAME-TIME INTO STORIES WORTH TELLING
- • You know the playing field. Preferably, you have prior experience working in a restaurant or customer service role. You are also of minimum 16 years of age (or higher per applicable law) and are certified in state, county, or local food handling and alcohol handling requirements.
- • You have the heart of a competitor - Sportsmanship, Hustle, Spontaneity, Community, and Fun are all part of your player profile.
- • You know what it takes to create legendary experiences between friends and have exceptional time management, attention to detail and guest service skills.
- BETTER THAN COURTSIDE
- At Buffalo Wild Wings, we foster a winning culture and organization, where our team members enjoy the energy of game time and gain experience for a lifetime. What else is in it for you? Flexible schedule options, discounted meals, medical, dental and vision* and advancement opportunity to name a few. Join our team and get ready for a new playing field.
- Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
- *Subject to availability and certain eligibility requirements.