Closing Cashier Burger King- Teravista 4410 Sunrise Road, Round Rock, TX 78665
- View distance
- Weeknights, Weekend nights
- Any experience welcomed
- Hires 16+
Your job as cashier will be a blend of hospitality and operations. Aside from taking orders and processing payments, you'll often be responsible for making sure the front of the house is neat and orderly, restocking items, and answering the phone. The most important aspect of your work as Cashier is to provide accurate and friendly service to ensure guests will return.
- Greet guests and answer any questions
- Promote products and menu items
- Handle and process customer payments
- Issue receipts and refunds as necessary
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Maintain a clean and tidy counter area
- Restock items needed for counter area
About this location
About Burger King- Teravista
Every day, more than 11 million guests visit BURGER KING® restaurants around the world. And they do so because our restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting, and affordable food. Founded in 1954, BURGER KING® is the second largest fast food hamburger chain in the world. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, our commitment to premium ingredients, signature recipes, and family-friendly dining experiences is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.