Cashier Panera Bread 1650 Clarkson Rd, Chesterfield, MO 63017
- View distance
- Starting at $13/hr + tips
- Any schedule considered
- Full-time, Part-time
- Any experience welcomed
- Hires 16+
Want to work in a place where you can learn, laugh, be supported, be yourself and reach your goals? If so, then Panera is for you. We do everything possible to earn your trust and help you succeed—every day, in every way. Come join the fun!
– Competitive pay
– Eligible for quarterly increases based on performance
– Free Meals on shifts
– Career Growth Opportunities
– Paid vacation & holidays for full-time team members
– Medical, dental, vision, life insurance & 401(k) with match available
***FOOD / RETAIL SERVICE EXPERIENCE IS NOT REQUIRED!
Are you friendly, motivated, and hard-working? Up for a challenge? Ready to grow? If so, you’ll thrive on our team.
Growth opportunities at Panera:
A Path to Success – Most of our retail managers started as hourly associates. Our career path program helps you get there.
Skills and Training – Every day at Panera we help build your skills and prepare you for a strong career—whatever your goals may be.
Nationwide Opportunities – We open about 100 new cafes each year—so you'll have plenty of chances to grow with us.
Around here, every day starts with a fresh batch of bread and a thousand possibilities.
Get ready to rise.
- This opportunity is for you if:
- You enjoy people and have great communication skills.
- You want to be part of a fun, energized team that works hard and laughs often.
- You like the hustle and bustle of the hospitality industry.
- You’re committed to health and food safety.
- You’re at least 16 years of age.
- You are passionate about our Guiding Values and Behaviors:
- Warmth for guests: Making people smile
- Bold thoughts, brave actions: Learning, growing, and taking risks
- Own it: Finding solutions and taking initiative
- Win together: Working (and winning) as a team
- Inspire and celebrate: Having fun and celebrating success
- Rooted in respect: Seeing the best in others
- Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative-Action Employer