Cook Spare Time Texas 1724 Farm to Market 685, Pflugerville, TX 78660
- View distance
- Weekend days, Weeknights, Weekend nights
- Any experience welcomed
- Hires 18+
As a cook, you'll set up your station and participate in prep. You should be passionate about putting out consistent, quality food and seeking opportunities to learn and grow in the kitchen. You should be able to follow recipes and take direction from the Chef or Sous Chef and also explore your creativity where appropriate. You welcome the fast, often hectic pace of the kitchen and are above all a team player.
- Sharpen and adjust cutting equipment
- Receive, inspect, and store food deliveries
- Process food orders based on company recipes and guidelines
- Know and comply with proper storage standards
- Participate in product rotation, inventory, waste management and ordering of product
- Clean equipment and work areas according to sanitation standards
About this location
About Spare Time Texas
Spare Time Texas is a locally owned Texas-based entertainment company specializing in bowling, arcade, laser tag, dining, and events. The company first opened its doors in Temple, TX in 2013. The second center opened in Pflugerville in December 2015. We strive to provide outstanding facilities, products and service at a fair price for the communities we serve.