Cook Wingstop 2006 Miamisburg Centerville Road, Dayton, OH 45459
- View distance
- Any schedule considered
- Full-time, Part-time
- Any experience welcomed
Wingstop Culinary Agents are tasked with preparing all of the Wingstop menu items perfectly, for each and every guest, each and every day. The back of house crew is responsible for delivering the taste experience that has made Wingstop a guest favorite. Preparing food includes: unloading boxes, temping, washing, slicing and trimming, pouring, mixing, frying, cleaning and sanitizing surfaces and equipment. The back of house crew will coordinate the cooking of all items so that they are prepared, hot and fresh, at the appropriate time. Timing is essential to get Seasoned Fries that are piping hot every time.
Pay - $12-$13/hr.
- Quickly scan and comprehend the order tickets and abbreviations.
- Use good judgment to know when Wings are “perfectly” done (timers and basket positions).
- Filter and freshen the fryer shortening daily.
- Practice safe cooking procedures.
- Sauce and garnish the Bone-in Wings, Boneless Wings and Strips.
- Properly package the wings into the final container.
- Provide a nice presentation of wings in the packaging.
- Know, thoroughly understand and execute ongoing cleaning procedures for their position and shift.
- Assist in unloading delivery boxes. Must be able to lift 60 lbs.
- Assist in keeping kitchen clean throughout the shift.
- Clean at closing.
- Assist other employees as needed.
- Ensure each guest has a positive impression of the Wingstop experience.