Delivery Driver Zoës Kitchen - Summit 323 Summit Blvd, Birmingham, AL 35243
- View distance
- Any schedule considered
- Full-time, Part-time
- Any experience welcomed
At Zoës Kitchen, the number one criteria for being a fit for any role is being a culture fit! That's why our core values are so important to us.
The Core Values!
PEOPLE FIRST! Look for ways to add value to the lives of others and always treat people with positive intent.
BE HUMBLE! Think of yourself less and the team and business more. There's always room to improve.
ONE TEAM. ONE ZOES! Be all in all the time and support your coworkers.
STRIVE FOR GREATNESS! Be an expert in your field, take initiative and do your part to make things great.
LOVE LIFE! Have some fun and work passionately! Attitude and energy are contagious.
- The Catering Delivery Driver position is responsible for the execution of all catering orders that are delivered to the Zoës guest. In addition, the catering delivery driver serves as a brand ambassador and must represent the brand positively in all aspects of conduct. The Catering Delivery Driver:
- Verifies and validates all catering orders prior to departing to ensure order accuracy and completeness of order.
- Delivers all catering orders at the proper time and to the proper location.
- Ensures that the catering delivery vehicle is fully stocked with supplies.
- Demonstrates excellent guest hospitality skills in every interaction with the guest.
- Follows all applicable traffic laws when driving the catering delivery vehicle.
- Canvasses delivery area for other potential catering sales opportunities.
- Consults with management regarding guest issues.
- Must become familiar with and adhere to Company cash handling policies and all other company policies and procedures.
- Must adhere to strict safety and sanitation standards.
- What it Takes!
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must possess the appropriate Driver's license in compliance with State codes for driving delivery vehicle.
- Must successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Report and full Criminal Background
- Essential functions of the position include, but is not limited to:
- Lifting and carrying objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Able to lift items up to 30 pounds for distances up to 25 feet.
- Able to hear, understand, and respond to employee and guest requests in a loud environment.
- Dexterity to safely transport packaged food from restaurant to delivery vehicle and to secure items for driving
- Salary & Benefits
- We offer a competitive salary, casual work environment, and excellent benefits including medical, paid vacation, and holidays.