Taco Bell, Frisco, TX
Our Shift Leads support the RGM by running great shifts in a self-sufficient manner. You will need to take ownership and responsibility to solve problems, seek help from others when appropriate, and be willing to provide help and guidance to others.
- Personally demonstrate that our Customer needs are the highest priority.
- Ensure food safety, quality and accuracy of orders.
- Resolve customer complaints quickly while maintaining positive customer relations.
- Greet customers with a smile, always being polite and pleasant when speaking with customers.
- Understand our posted work schedule and report to work as scheduled, on time, in uniform and ready to begin tasks. Provide appropriate notice when unable to be at work.
- Take action without being told, go beyond what is simply required, and maintain a high activity level.
- Work with urgency.
- Work with management and fellow employees and help others when they need a hand.
- Demonstrate a positive and enthusiastic attitude with co-workers.
- Ensure that all Team Members complete their shiftly tasks for their assigned position(s).
- Ensure that all employees present a neat clean appearance and wear our company uniform.
- Provide regular feedback to the RGM on the performance of Team Members.
- Provide ongoing constructive and complimentary feedback to Team Members.
- Actively participate in the training of Team Members.
- Handle conflicts constructively and work with the RGM to achieve resolution.
Act Like an Owner:
- Follow and coach cash control/security procedures, maintain food/drink inventory, and manage labor.
- Oversee proper product preparation, rotation, portioning, cooking and holding times.
- Assist RGM with facility maintenance and ensure health and safety standards are followed at all times.
- Perform other duties as required by manager.
Job Requirements and Essential Functions:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must pass background check criteria and drug test.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Able to do basic business math.
- Able to stock shelves and coolers.
- Able to oversee and manage subordinate employees and provide direction.
- Able to sweep and mop floors, dust shelves, and lift and carry out trash containers and place in an outside bin.
- Willingness to clean up after others, inside and outside of the restaurant.
- Able to tolerate standing, walking, lifting up to 50 lbs., and general physical work during 90% of shift time.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Problem Solving
- Being a Team Player