Line Cook Golden Chick - Berry St (1281) 2820 East Berry Street, Fort Worth, TX 76105
Interview as soon as Mon, 11:00 AM
- View distance
- Any schedule considered
- Full-time, Part-time
- Any experience welcomed
Golden Chick is looking for a Line Cook to join our team. The Line Cook is responsible for food preparation that meets or exceeds hospitality and service standards and must be able to prepare all foods to meet quantity and deadline requirements.
- Responsibilities Include:
- Prepare food items according to menu, recipes, special dietary or nutritional restrictions and number of portions.
- Determine food and supplies needed and coordinate meal production with serving hours.
- Monitor all food items to see that the guidelines for temperature, taste, and quality are upheld at all times and reported.
- Maintain or exceed standards of appearance, cleanliness, hygiene, and health standards.
- Assist with orientation and training of new kitchen employees.
- Practice all safety and loss prevention procedures.
- Responsible for following all local, state, and federal policies regarding food handling.
- Assist with proper documentation of temperature logs and cleaning schedules.
- Inspect food preparation and service areas to ensure observance of safe sanitary food handling practices.
- Requirements and Experience:
- Previous cook, line cook, prep cook, sous chef or other back of house (BOH) experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Food Handlers certification or willingness to obtain
- Strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Reliable transportation and ability to show up on time when scheduled