Line Cook Main Event Austin 13301 U.S. hwy 183, Austin, TX 78750
- View distance
- Any schedule considered
- Full-time, Part-time
- 1-3 Years of Experience
- Hires 18+
At Main Event, our Line Cooks prepare unforgettably delicious food that keep our Guests coming back for more! As a Line Cook, you are passionate about our ingredients, food quality standards and delivering a consistent Guest experience! You are an expert on our prep and spec recipes, operational standards, equipment and utensils. You’re also dedicated to delivering the highest standards in safety and sanitation.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING DAILY?
Upholding our cleanliness and safety standards (We take this seriously!)
Prepping and cooking all menu items according to recipes and standards
Working in partnership with the Service Team to ensure food is accurate and delivered timely
Adhering to all company and health department food safety procedures
Properly and safely operating kitchen equipment
Maintaining a clean and stocked station before and after each shift
Performing opening, mid-day or closing duties
- POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Must have 6 months of Line Cook/Prep Cook experience
- Guest focused mindset (We heart our Guests!)
- Teamwork is a must (Teamwork makes the dream work!)
- 18 + years of age; Food Handlers Certification, as required
- Attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure
- Can effectively communicate with Management, Team Members, and Guests
- Availability to work days, nights and/or weekends
- PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Main Event Team Members are expected to give their best on the job - so we do our part in making sure we give you what you need to stay motivated, valued and embrace living your best life!
- Awesome culture that’s inclusive, rewarding and FUN!
- 50% off food, beverages, activities and unlimited game play!
- Tuition Reimbursement Program (yes please!)
- We help others grow! (internal promote culture)
- Be part of a New Center Opening Team!
- Our rewards and recognition program rock!
- Benefits and paid time off (for those who qualify)
- Our Family Fund helps our Team Members financially in their time of need
- Become a Certified Trainer (aka, the best of the best!)
- Main Event Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
About this location
About Main Event Austin
Walking into a Main Event is like entering a new world of lights, music, entertainment, and laughter. Every Guest is greeted by the genuine, glowing faces of Main Event Team Members as they see splashes of color and new opportunities to play.
Each center is full of passionate, driven people who are serving others and making memories that bring to life our chef-inspired meals, full-service catering with private rooms, high-energy bar with the latest audio-visual technology, space for birthday parties for kids and adults, and party rooms for corporate, school, and league events.
A trip to Main Event is a chance for the whole family to reconnect, celebrate, compete, eat, and play. When you’re with us, each and every moment together is the Main Event.