Line Cook The Field Irish Pub & Eatery 3281 Griffin Road, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- View distance
- Weeknights, Weekend nights
- Any experience welcomed
- Must be 18 years or older
The Field Irish Pub & Eatery is looking for enthusiastic and positive individuals to cook for our renowned Irish pub. This is our 21st year in business and we are the most authentic Irish pub destination in South Florida.
Our staff are critical to our success and we value them like family. We invite you to become a part of our team and our story.
This is a line cook position and experience is preferred. Ideal applicants should be capable of working various stations such as pantry, grill, sauté etc. You should have a passion for food, great attention to detail and be willing to learn and develop. You must be reliable, professional and punctual. Understanding of safe food handling, kitchen equipment and food preparation is critical. Ability to multitask and work under pressure is a must.
This is for night shifts with work full-time or part-time hours. Availability on weekends and some holidays is essential.
- Ability to effectively cook and present all items on the menu in a timely manner
- Complete assigned prep list, efficiently run your station during the shift, and stock food as needed
- Exercising good safety, sanitation and organizational skills
- Ability to collaborate with all members of the BOH staff