Store Manager Chick-fil-A 1205 South Highway 183, Leander, TX 78641
- View distance
- Starting at $18/hr
- Any schedule considered
- Any experience welcomed
- Hires 18+
Seeking Leader Position Chick-fil-A Cedar Park and Chick-fil-A Leander
At Chick-fil-A we are always looking for leaders; not only are we looking for leaders, we are looking for leaders who have a passion for developing others. A store manager is a crucial part of our business. A store manager is the face of the restaurant during their shift and is responsible for ensuring each guest that visits walk away having a remarkable experience. We are seeking full time Store Managers. Prior experience in leading shifts, leadership training and restaurant management are requirements.
- Requirements/Responsibilities Include:
- Participating operationally in day-to-day activities in high-volume fast-paced restaurant
- Offer the Team encouragement to stay true to 2nd Mile Service goals.
- Offer immediate/respectful response to Guest's needs.
- Assist in training of new hires, set the tone for a shift, act as a role model for our team.
- Be a friendly encouraging team player
- Open and close, lead shifts, key holder.
- Open availability to open and close restaurant.
- Count Drawers and Finalizing Day.
- Excellent Communication Skills both written and spoken.
- Participate in a SERV Safe Certification
- Excellent Food Safety Skills and Accountability
- Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will continue to develop valuable business and people skills. You will be part of a High-Performance Leadership Team where you will be encouraged and coached as a valued member of a supportive team. Restaurant Store Managers must have an open availability to work different shifts which include 5:30 a.m. – 2:00 pm, 11 a.m. – 8 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Restaurant Store Managers must be 18 years old or older
- Benefits Include: Vacation time/ 401K / Health Insurance (Certain Restrictions May Apply)
About this location
You’re guaranteed time off. (We’re closed on Sundays.): No matter which restaurant you apply to work for, Chick-fil-A restaurants remain closed on Sundays to allow our restaurant Operators and their Team Members to enjoy a day of rest and be with their families and loved ones.
We offer college scholarship opportunities and tuition discounts: Chick-fil-A, Inc. recognizes and appreciates the tremendous talent and capabilities of Team Members working at their local Chick-fil-A restaurants.
Make a difference in your community: Many local Operators find ways to give back to their communities, and you can be a part of that.