Shift Leader Zoës Kitchen - Sunset Valley 5601 Brodie Ln Ste 1525, Austin, TX 78745
- View distance
- Any schedule considered
- Full-time, Part-time
- Any experience welcomed
You are the leader of your team and the driving force behind a well-organized and energetic shift. You take pride in an outstanding Guest experience from beginning to end and you foster that passion in your team.
Why work here?
- Fun & Upbeat Environment
- Discounted/Free Meals*
- Competitive Pay
- No Late Nights
- Flexible Scheduling
- Casual Dress
- Job Growth
- Hourly Medical Benefits*
- Part-Time or Full-Time
*Certain eligibility requirements apply.
- What It Takes!
- LOVE LIFE and be the vibe of the tribe by ensuring all team members are performing assigned tasks with great attitudes and that all Guests are having a Mediterranean experience. Attitude and energy are contagious!
- STRIVE FOR GREATNESS in being the change by correcting behaviors and mistakes through coaching as soon as you see them.
- ONE TEAM ONE ZOES! Be all in all the time and help fellow team members and management when needed.
- BE HUMBLE, never stop learning and growing, and get vulnerable by seeking feedback and making personal connections with your guests and team whenever possible.
- Show that you are PEOPLE FIRST by having positive intent in giving positive feedback to all team member whenever you “catch them doing something right”.
- Zoes is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity for all applicants.
About this location
About Zoës Kitchen - Sunset Valley
Serving fresh, delicious food will always be at the heart of what we do. But Zoës Kitchen is also about serving people. Whether it’s enabling a family to relax and catch up over a satisfying meal or maintaining a work environment that nourishes each individual’s happiness and success, we never forget we’re in the people business. Great food happens to be what we sell.
Creating Mediterranean Moments
When did a meal become something to grab on the run? Yes, there will always be those days. But at Zoës Kitchen, we’d love for you to savor the food—and the moment. Turn off your phone, take a deep breath and connect with friends and loved ones, whether at home or in one of our Kitchens. Try it. You may be amazed at just how satisfying a meal can be.
Where We’re Headed
From our beginnings in Birmingham, Alabama, to our headquarters in Plano, Texas, Zoës Kitchen has been passionately sharing the Mediterranean diet and lifestyle for more than 20 years. And we’re just getting started — whether it’s experimenting with new recipes or opening new locations across the country, we never sit still. We’ll continue to innovate and grow as quickly as we can find recipes, locations and team members that meet our high standards of excellence.