Prep Cook Buffalo Wild Wings - Lake Jackson 330 Texas 332, Lake Jackson, TX 77566
Interview as soon as Thu, 4:00 PM
- View distance
- Any schedule considered
- Full-time, Part-time
- Any experience welcomed
- Hires 18+
As a Heart of House, you'll set up your station and participate in prep. You should be passionate about putting out consistent, quality food and seeking opportunities to learn and grow in the kitchen. You should be able to follow recipes and take direction from the Chef or Sous Chef and also explore your creativity where appropriate. You welcome the fast, often hectic pace of the kitchen and are above all a team player.
- TURN GAME-TIME INTO STORIES WORTH TELLING
- • You know the playing field. Preferably, you have prior experience working in a restaurant or customer service role. You are also of minimum 16 years of age (or higher per applicable law) and are certified in state, county, or local food handling and alcohol handling requirements.
- • You have the heart of a competitor - Sportsmanship, Hustle, Spontaneity, Community, and Fun are all part of your player profile.
- • You know what it takes to create legendary experiences between friends and have exceptional time management, attention to detail and guest service skills.
- BETTER THAN COURTSIDE
- At Buffalo Wild Wings, we foster a winning culture and organization, where our team members enjoy the energy of game time and gain experience for a lifetime. What else is in it for you? Flexible schedule options, discounted meals, medical, dental and vision* and advancement opportunity to name a few. Join our team and get ready for a new playing field.
- Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
- *Subject to availability and certain eligibility requirements.
About this location
About Buffalo Wild Wings - Lake Jackson
We’re a brand on the rise, and we need great people as we write the next chapter of our story.
If that’s you, pull up a barstool.