Prep Cook Casa Garcia's 15803 Windermere Drive, Pflugerville, TX 78660
- View distance
- Weekdays, Weekend days
- 1-3 Years of Experience
- Hires 18+
The prep cook handles the majority of the prep for all ingredients going into dishes during service. This position often works under little supervision, so you must be able to follow recipes and be well-versed in a variety of food products and techniques. The quality of the prep work is instrumental in the quality of the finished product, so attention to detail is paramount.
- Prep duties such as washing and chopping vegetables or cutting meat
- Label and stock ingredients on shelves
- Measure ingredients and seasonings
- Basic kitchen duties like reducing sauces or parboiling
- Prep simple dishes such as soups and salads
- Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen
- Follow nutrition and sanitation guidelines
About this location
About Casa Garcia's
Great looking plates and great tasting food.
come to hear some great live music while enjoying your food!
Thanks to all of our great customers, staff, and a very "interesting" guest for making our night one for the history books!