Tue-Go Specialist Ruby Tuesday - Plymouth Meeting 2053 Chemical Rd, Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
Hear back in 4 hours
- View distance
- Any schedule considered
- Full-time, Part-time
- Any experience welcomed
- Hires 16+
The Tue-Go Specialist is responsible for providing fast and friendly service to our Tue-Go guests and support all 3rd Party Delivery orders.
- Flexible and long hours required at times.
- Ability to stand frequently, exerting up to 50 pounds as needed.
- Able to operate: mobile payment device, POS system, and cell phone.
- Ability to reach overhead, handle hot and cold beverages, bend below the waist, crouch and communicate intentions to co-
- Have reliable transportation
- Must be at least 16 years old (if your location serves Alcohol TueGo, this position must be staffed with only team members who
meet the minimum age serving requirements for serving alcohol for your location).
LIFE & HEALTH
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability
- Full time and part-time team members are offered a variety of benefits
- Visit benefits.rubytuesday.com for more details
- Available to all team members who have been employed for 6 months (At least 21 years of age with a company match, paid monthly)
Ruby Has Heart
- Team members in financial or natural disaster hardship may apply for financial assistance through our Ruby Has Heart Program (100% funded through Team Member contributions. You do not have to contribute to be eligible for assistance)
EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Our EAP offers a variety of resources such as grocery & meal delivery, financial assistance, support groups, and a discount center with lots of options, etc.
- Get paid weekly
Team Member Referral Program
- Refer a friend and if they stay for 30 days you will receive:
- $100 if the referral is hired for an hourly role (excludes managers)
- $1,000 if the referral is hired for a manager or above role
Loyalty Bonus Program
- Full time members who average 30+ hours a week for 12 months receive a loyalty bonus payment
- Loyalty Bonus payments are based upon tenure and range from $100-$1,000.
Service Anniversary Rewards Program
- Milestone anniversaries are recognized with RT Online Rewards Points, which can be redeemed for gift cards to use at popular retailers and restaurants
- Point values are based upon tenure and range from a value of $25-$1,000
- We reimburse up to $1,000 for college courses, ESL classes or professional certification training. (Team Members employed for at least 6 months and average 20 hrs/wk are eligible for this program.)
- We offer internal development programs at all levels to help our teams excel in their current roles as well as prepare them for the next step in their career.
Ruby Tuesday Discount
- Team members receive a 25% discount for themselves +6 guests at any company-owner RT location when presenting their digital discount card.
- + 50% shift discount for themselves and 25% off Catering
Employee Purchase Program
- Team member may purchase food and supplies at restaurant cost
- All team members have access to a discount center that includes discounts on a variety of things such as event tickets, travel, tax prep, childcare, wholesale memberships, etc
This position requires regular attendance; requires the ability to stand or walk for hours at a time; frequently required to hear, speak, walk, crawl, climb, stand, reach, bend, balance, kneel, stoop, lift and carry items up to 50 lbs.; requires ability to tolerate significant changes in temperature, and frequent immersion of hands in water and cleaning or sanitizing solutions. Specific vision abilities required by this job include, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Handle all phone calls, order packaging and delivery with a sense of urgency.
- Provide each guest with a friendly welcome and farewell to ensure a positive, memorable experience and repeat business
- Answer the phone and assist with answering guests’ questions and providing recommendations in a friendly, courteous manner.
- Guide guests through food, beverage, catering, and promotional menus.
- Collect appropriate information needed to process the TueGo order including name, phone number, type of vehicle, instructions for pick up, etc.
- Write down and repeat back guests’ orders. Accurately input orders at the MICROS.
- Package orders according to Ruby Tuesday recipes ensuring that all needed and requested items are included.
- Ensure the highest quality preparation and presentation of food and beverage items.
- Present an accurate guest check, accept payment, and quickly complete the transaction.
- Complete specific side work and station maintenance. Maintain the organization of TueGo materials.
- Direct guests with large catering orders to the Ruby Tuesday Catering Team.
- Responsibly serve alcohol following proper carding procedures and responsible alcohol service standards.
- Accept, process, package and assist as needed with pick ups for 3rd party delivery orders.