Runner/Expo Cracker Barrel - Round Rock 2350 N Interstate 35, Round Rock, TX 78761
- View distance
- Weekend days
- Any experience welcomed
As the runner/expo, you are the lynch pin between the kitchen and guests, you'll be in constant motion ensuring plates are finished in the kitchen and food is delivered quickly and accurately to guests. You'll describe the food being presented and handle or communicate guest requests as they come up.
- Read tickets, finish plates and run food or delegate to a team member
- Describe dish being dropped at the guest's table and ensure they are satisfied before returning to the kitchen
- Retrieve any items guests may need to accompany their meal
- Assist servers in side work during down times
- Be sure station is set with all items needed by both the BOH and the FOH
- Maintain a clean workstation
About this location
About Cracker Barrel - Round Rock
- Pleasing People®
- Cracker Barrel provides a friendly home-away-from-home in our old country store and restaurant. Our guests are cared for like family while relaxing and enjoying real homestyle food and shopping that’s surprisingly unique, genuinely fun and reminiscent of America’s country heritage … all at a fair price.
- When our founder, Dan Evins, opened the first Cracker Barrel, he was passionate about recreating old country stores from his childhood along interstates and highways so that travelers would always have a place to stop, relax, get a good country meal and feel at home.
- Crackers used to be delivered to those old country stores in barrels, and people would congregate around them to discuss the news of the day – they were the original water coolers! Since the restaurant was meant to help people reconnect with friends and family over a good meal, it was a fitting name.