Runner/Expo Mongers 4119 Guadalupe St., Austin, TX 78751
Interview as soon as Wed, 1:00 PM
- View distance
- Any schedule considered
- 1-3 Years of Experience
- Hires 18+
As the runner/expo, you are the lynch pin between the kitchen and guests, you'll be in constant motion ensuring plates are finished in the kitchen and food is delivered quickly and accurately to guests. You'll describe the food being presented and handle or communicate guest requests as they come up.
- Read tickets, finish plates and run food or delegate to a team member
- Describe dish being dropped at the guest's table and ensure they are satisfied before returning to the kitchen
- Retrieve any items guests may need to accompany their meal
- Assist servers in side work during down times
- Be sure station is set with all items needed by both the BOH and the FOH
- Maintain a clean workstation
About this location
Part market. Part raw bar and kitchen. Our idea is simple, eat in or take home delicious seafood.
Mongers Market + Kitchen! New venture between Chef Shane Stark and Roberto San Miguel Seafood specializing in Super-Deluxe, Ultra Fresh Gulf deep water species, the freshest fish and shrimp right off the boat from the closest coast to you! Red Snapper, Amberjack, Grouper, Ling, Barracuda, Wahoo, Yellow Fin Tuna, Gulf Brown Shrimp and more!