Buca di Beppo Server Buca di Beppo - Austin 3612 Tudor Boulevard, Austin, TX 78759
- View distance
- Any schedule considered
- Any experience welcomed
With locations from New York City to Honolulu, Buca di Beppo restaurants embody the Italian traditions of food, friendship, and hospitality. Dishes enjoyed for generations in villages throughout Italy inspire the menu, which features both Northern and Southern Italian favorites. While the food has pleased millions of palates from coast-to-coast, Buca di Beppo is equally famous for its quirky décor and upbeat atmosphere.
At Buca di Beppo, we consider our employees, Family, and we are looking to expand our family with only the most sincere and enthusiastic family members. The quality and integrity of the Buca family is the catalyst for commitment to the service of guests. Buca di Beppo is one of the most vibrant restaurant companies in the country, with the vision to be the first choice for Celebratory Dining. The Buca Mission is to provide every guest with an over the top celebratory experience by delivering vibrant Italian food in an eclectic vintage setting.
The Server contributes to the success of Buca di Beppo by serving the Guests within the restaurant. The Server’s responsibility is to serve Guests in a friendly, sincere manner and to do “whatever it takes” to ensure a vital, vibrant, and powerfully flavored Guest dining experience.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
• Run food – any food that is up whether it is yours or another family member.
• Warmly greet and pitch your Guests in a friendly and sincere manner.
• Effectively merchandise food and beverages in an informative, friendly, and enthusiastic manner.
• Record orders, place accurate orders, and monitor the timing of the dining experience.
• Ensure quality food and beverages for your Guests.
• Upsell and suggestive sell at every opportunity.
• Present accurate bills, collect proper payment, and secure payment until you cash out.
• Pre-bus and reset tables.
• Follow the Ten Points of Difference and Guest Standards of Execution as described in the Server Workbook.
• Anticipate and exceed your Guest’s expectations
• Work as a team and use positive communication skills at every opportunity.
• Clean, stock, and maintain workstation throughout the shift.
• Follow all safety and sanitation policies.
• Communication - Conveys ideas and facts orally using language the audience will best understand.
• Ethics & Integrity - Earns others’ trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions.
• Teamwork - Promotes cooperation and commitment within a team to achieve goals and deliverables.
• Customer Focus - Builds and maintains customer satisfaction with the products and services offered by the organization.
• Relationship Building - Builds constructive working relationships characterized by a high level of acceptance, cooperation, and mutual respect.
• Interpersonal - Gets along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
• Listening - Understands and learns from what others say.
• Adaptability & Flexibility - Adapts to changing business needs, conditions, and work responsibilities.
• Education: High School Degree or equivalent is preferred, but not required.
• Experience: Prior experience as a server in a full-service high volume restaurant preferred but not required. Six months of successful experience as a Wait Assistant at Buca di Beppo is required for promotion to a server position.
• Will be required to use all sensory capabilities such as vision, hearing, tasting, smelling, touching, and speaking.
About this location
About Buca di Beppo - Austin
Celebrate while you work!
Buca di Beppo® is one of the most vibrant restaurant companies in the country. Our Vision is to be the first choice for Celebratory Dining. The Buca Mission is to provide every guest with an over the top celebratory experience by delivering vibrant Italian food in an eclectic vintage setting.
Who we’re looking for
Seeking quality and integrity
We will search for, and retain, only the most sincere and enthusiastic family members. The quality and integrity of our family will be the catalyst for our commitment to the service of our guests and the profitability of our company. Our teamwork and humor will create a tremendous loyalty among our team and guests, making us sought after by both.