Server Cracker Barrel - Round Rock 2350 N Interstate 35, Round Rock, TX 78761
Hear back in 4 hours
- View distance
- Weekend days, Weekend nights
- 1-3 Years of Experience
- Hires 16+
As a server at Cracker Barrel, you will serve up smiles and Southern goodness in a fast-paced, family-friendly environment. Our mission of Pleasing People guides everything that we do, and there’s room for everyone at our table! Servers keep 100% of their tips!
- If you are friendly and guest-focused, you can thrive as a server here! Our servers work together as a team to help us achieve our mission of “Pleasing People.” As a Server, you will have flexible hours (full or part time), no tip sharing, and the opportunity for promotion and continued development!
- You will need to be able to stand for long periods, work in a variety of environments, be expected to lift, load and carry up to 40 pounds, and work with hot and cold food items. You must be able to understand and carry out instructions while working effectively with co-workers and managers to please our guests.
About this location
About Cracker Barrel - Round Rock
- Pleasing People®
- Cracker Barrel provides a friendly home-away-from-home in our old country store and restaurant. Our guests are cared for like family while relaxing and enjoying real homestyle food and shopping that’s surprisingly unique, genuinely fun and reminiscent of America’s country heritage … all at a fair price.
- When our founder, Dan Evins, opened the first Cracker Barrel, he was passionate about recreating old country stores from his childhood along interstates and highways so that travelers would always have a place to stop, relax, get a good country meal and feel at home.
- Crackers used to be delivered to those old country stores in barrels, and people would congregate around them to discuss the news of the day – they were the original water coolers! Since the restaurant was meant to help people reconnect with friends and family over a good meal, it was a fitting name.