Server Ruby Tuesday - Frederick Crossing 7385 Guilford Drive, Frederick, MD 21704
- View distance
- Any schedule considered
- Full-time, Part-time
- Any experience welcomed
- Hires 18+
The Server is responsible for always providing prompt and friendly food and beverage service to all guests following the CHARM service model. Responsible for meeting or exceeding sales performance objectives as determined, communicated, and monitored by management.
- Must be at least 18 years of age (some states may require 21 in order to serve alcohol)
- High School Diploma or High School equivalency preferred
- No prior work experience required
- Ability to understand and provide friendly guest service.
- A desire to help where needed and work as part of a team
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to understand and comply with proper food handling and serving techniques and with federal, state and local serving
- Ability to process cash handling and credit card in compliance with policies and procedures.
- Ability to operate a computer, calculator, and phone.
- Attention to details with good organizational and efficient time management skills.
- Consistent professional attitude and behavior with effective listening and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible and efficient
LIFE & HEALTH
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability
- Full time and part-time team members are offered a variety of benefits
- Visit benefits.rubytuesday.com for more details
- Available to all team members who have been employed for 6 months (At least 21 years of age with a company match, paid monthly)
Ruby Has Heart
- Team members in financial or natural disaster hardship may apply for financial assistance through our Ruby Has Heart Program (100% funded through Team Member contributions. You do not have to contribute to be eligible for assistance)
EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Our EAP offers a variety of resources such as grocery & meal delivery, financial assistance, support groups, and a discount center with lots of options, etc.
- Get paid weekly
Team Member Referral Program
- Refer a friend and if they stay for 30 days you will receive:
- $100 if the referral is hired for an hourly role (excludes managers)
- $1,000 if the referral is hired for a manager or above role
Loyalty Bonus Program
- Full time members who average 30+ hours a week for 12 months receive a loyalty bonus payment
- Loyalty Bonus payments are based upon tenure and range from $100-$1,000.
Service Anniversary Rewards Program
- Milestone anniversaries are recognized with RT Online Rewards Points, which can be redeemed for gift cards to use at popular retailers and restaurants
- Point values are based upon tenure and range from a value of $25-$1,000
- We reimburse up to $1,000 for college courses, ESL classes or professional certification training. (Team Members employed for at least 6 months and average 20 hrs/wk are eligible for this program.)
- We offer internal development programs at all levels to help our teams excel in their current roles as well as prepare them for the next step in their career.
Ruby Tuesday Discount
- Team members receive a 25% discount for themselves +6 guests at any company-owner RT location when presenting their digital discount card.
- + 50% shift discount for themselves and 25% off Catering
Employee Purchase Program
- Team member may purchase food and supplies at restaurant cost
- All team members have access to a discount center that includes discounts on a variety of things such as event tickets, travel, tax prep, childcare, wholesale memberships, etc
This position requires regular attendance; requires the ability to stand or walk for hours at a time; frequently required to hear, speak, walk, crawl, climb, stand, reach, bend, balance, kneel, stoop, lift and carry items up to 50 lbs; requires ability to tolerate significant changes in temperature, and frequent immersion of hands in water and cleaning or sanitizing solutions. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Maintain a welcoming and friendly attitude, while contributing to a teamwork-based work environment.
- Learn the menu to explain offerings, make recommendations and suggestively sell to our Guests
- Provide each guest with a friendly welcome and memorable farewell to ensure a positive, memorable visit and promote repeat visits
- Follow CHARM service model to deliver a great Guest experience
- Suggestively sell and let guests know about current features and promotions
- Ensure Guests’ order is accurately recorded and input into the MICROS in a timely manner
- Deliver food to guests within and outside of your section
- Check back with guests, provide refills and prebus throughout the guest experience
- Ensure the highest quality preparation and presentation of food and beverage items are delivered to Guest.
- Responsible for attention and prompt response to the guests’ needs and requests throughout their entire visit.
- Present an accurate guest check, accept payment, and quickly complete the transaction.
- Answer the phone and assist with answering guests’ questions in a friendly, courteous manner.
- Serve alcoholic beverages in accordance with the Ruby Tuesday Responsible Serving Statement Policy.
- Immediately notify management of incidents involving possible excessive alcohol consumption or an impaired condition.
- Process guest checks and payments in compliance with cash handling, credit card and accounting policies and procedures
- Report all tips in compliance with company policy and IRS regulations.
- Consistent professional and positive attitude and actions when communicating with guests and team