Sous Chef Mongers 4119 Guadalupe St., Austin, TX 78751
- View distance
- Weekend nights, Weeknights
- 4+ Years of Experience
As sous chef, you'll play an integral role in the management of daily kitchen operations. Your creativity and development of menu items will help drive menu innovation. You will assist in inventory and labor management and focus on quality control to maximize profits. You will have the opportunity to learn many skills that can lead to advancement.
- Assist head chef in preparation of food and drink menu
- Oversee each plate prior to serving
- Fill in for head chef when needed
- Manage kitchen staff from schedule to performance assessment
- Solve kitchen issues as they arise
- Order kitchen supplies for stocking inventory
- Comply with sanitation and safety standards
About this location
Part market. Part raw bar and kitchen. Our idea is simple, eat in or take home delicious seafood.
Mongers Market + Kitchen! New venture between Chef Shane Stark and Roberto San Miguel Seafood specializing in Super-Deluxe, Ultra Fresh Gulf deep water species, the freshest fish and shrimp right off the boat from the closest coast to you! Red Snapper, Amberjack, Grouper, Ling, Barracuda, Wahoo, Yellow Fin Tuna, Gulf Brown Shrimp and more!