Supervisor KFC 1500 Knowles Drive, Hutto, TX 78634
- View distance
- Any schedule considered
- Full-time, Part-time
- Any experience welcomed
At KFC, we feed the world. But we do more than fill people up. We fulfill their life. Our meals matter, and when we serve them with southern hospitality, we make our customer's day. So our jobs are more than a paycheck – they're about being independent, having fun, and making new friends.
If you're ready for a career in restaurant management, our Shift Supervisor position is the right place to start. Working as a Shift Supervisor lets you develop your management skills while still having the time to do the things you enjoy. You'll benefit from our training and career opportunities and receive reward and recognition for your efforts.
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
* We have a GREAT culture at KFC and look for GREAT people to add to our family. You know who you are --honest, energetic and fun. Able to get along and talk easily with people. You're never short of a smile and take real pride in your work; cope well under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
* A natural leader, you want to be captain because you can bring together a winning team.. You're all about teaching new things and motivating the team to work together.
* You set high standards for yourself and the people you work with – you love keeping things fun for the team and the customers.
* You want to learn how to run great restaurants from the best restaurant managers in the business.
* And, you're at least 18 years old with a valid driver's license, reliable transportation (not public transportation – you may need to drive to make deposits for the restaurant sometimes) and a true desire to learn and grow.
- Oversee team members and delegate duties to be accomplished during that shift
- Train new employees and provide ongoing training to current employees
- Interact with guests and provide excellent customer service
- Respond to customer complaints
- Assist in managing team member schedules
- Ensure quality control and assist in inventory management
About this location
People join our KFC family for a wide variety of reasons, but they discover so much more about themselves through our training programs, family atmosphere and the pride they have in our brand. We celebrate accomplishments (big and small) through recognition and push for the best in our restaurants. Colonel Sanders had a passion for serving great fried chicken and we make the Colonel proud every day through our service mindset and love for our brand.
KFC is more than a place to work, it’s a place to grow! Through our training programs, coaching and development experiences, we offer career growth through a variety of opportunities. Many of our Managers started as Team Members and grew into Restaurant Management roles and above! Our training programs are award winning and you can even receive college credit for completing our restaurant training!
LEARN, ACHIEVE, ADVANCE
KFC is made of world-class franchisees where world-class leaders support KFC teams and offer learning experiences that focus on development and growth, regardless of the role. And we don’t stop there! We empower personal growth through the following KFC Foundation programs: The Reach Educational Grant, Rise GEDWorks and My Change Financial Wellness service. Our brand is growing, which means more opportunities for growth within our franchise organizations.