Supervisor Mcdonald's - Hallandale 835 West Hallandale Beach Boulevard, Hallandale Beach, FL 33009
- View distance
- Any schedule considered
- Full-time, Part-time
- Any experience welcomed
McDonald's Works for Me.
I’m going places. I want a satisfying career with good benefits and great opportunities for advancement. I have a lot to offer and I want to grow.
The Job for Me – Get a job that inspires your best and moves you forward. Choose your hours. Pursue your education. Build your skills and be yourself.
The Team for Me – Our people want to say YES — to working with energy and purpose, finding new talent, providing coaching and direction, honing their leadership skills, and helping to run a business that serves up delicious food and feel-good moments. Does this sound like you? You’ll fit right in.
The Company for Me – From here, you can go further than you thought possible. Reach your goals and build your future with college tuition assistance, valuable job training, and retirement benefits.
Managers lead shifts every week, making sure customers get a fast, accurate, friendly experience every visit. A Shift Manager provides leadership to crew and other managers during a shift to ensure great Quality, Service and Cleanliness to customers.
Shift Managers perform a variety of tasks, which may include planning for each shift, monitoring performance during the shift, taking action to ensure the team is meeting McDonald’s standards, monitoring safety, security, and profitability, and communicating with the next Shift Manager to help prepare him/her to run a great shift, too. Shift Managers may also be responsible for meeting targets during their shifts and for helping their assigned Departments meet their goals.
Previous leadership experience is preferred, ideally within a restaurant, retail or hospitality environment. We’re looking for positive team players with a flexible schedule who like to have fun, with the passion to work the famously fast paced McDonald’s environment.
Along with competitive pay, a manager is eligible for incredible benefits including:
• 10-20 days paid vacation
• Education through Archways to Opportunity including opportunities to earn a High School degree, college tuition assistance and English classes as a second language
• Medical, dental and vision coverage
• Short- and Long-Term Disability, life and accident insurance
• Service awards
• Employee Resource Connection
• 401K Program
Bonus Programs that increase as you get promoted!
- Oversee team members and delegate duties to be accomplished during that shift
- Train new employees and provide ongoing training to current employees
- Interact with guests and provide excellent customer service
- Respond to customer complaints
- Assist in managing team member schedules
- Ensure quality control and assist in inventory management