Supervisor Poke-Poke 2320 Hancock Drive, Austin, TX 78756
- View distance
- Any schedule considered
- Any experience welcomed
As the supervisor, you'll be the go to person during the shift - the first in line to resolve issues and quick to lend a helping hand where needed. When the manager is not present, you'll be responsible for overseeing team members and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Sharpen and adjust cutting equipment
- Receive, inspect, and store meat upon delivery
- Cut, bone, or grind pieces of meat
- Weigh, wrap, label and store cuts of meat
- Know and comply with proper storage standards
- Participate in product rotation, inventory, waste management and ordering of product
- Clean equipment and work areas according to sanitation standards
About this location
If you're looking to grow and lead and make great money, this is a great opportunity. We have a fierce following and thrive on building community within our sales reach.
At Poke-Poke our staff is cross trained to make poke, run the back of the house as well as the front of house and are expected to own responsibility for shift operations. We keep our staff small expect each employee to go above-and beyond and carry weight.