Shift Leader Taco Bell - Ashburn 43230 Southern Walk Plz, Ashburn, VA 20148
Hear back in 4 hours
Interview as soon as Mon, 10:00 AM
- View distance
- Up to $17/hr
- Any schedule considered
- Any experience welcomed
- Hires 18+
Shift Managers support the Restaurant General Manager (RGM) & Assistant
General Manager (AGM) by running great work shifts and meeting Taco Bell
Shift Leader Benefits:
● On-the-job training
● Competitive wages
● Bonus opportunities
● Flexible scheduling
● Opportunities for advancement
● Medical and Dental Benefit options
Shift Lead Qualifications:
● Solving customer complaints quickly and with a smile. Providing feedback to
Team Members in a positive manner.
● Communicating openly and honestly with the Restaurant Management
team. Following cash, security, inventory and labor policies and procedures.
● This Summary Overview generally describes key job standards for Taco Bell
Corporate employees. It is not all-inclusive, and a similar job at other
Brands, Franchise or License locations may be different.
● You take ownership and responsibility to solve problems, seek help when
needed and are willing to help and guide others.
- ● Ensure Team Members complete all assigned duties
- ● Serve safe, quality food in a friendly manner.
- ● Ensure that the restaurant is a safe place for Team Members to work and
- customers to visit.
- ● Daily cleaning of equipment and facility (Taco Bell standards)
- “You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.”