Team Member Chipotle Mexican Grill 2700 West Anderson Lane, Austin, TX 78757
- View distance
- Any schedule considered
- Full-time, Part-time
- Any experience welcomed
At Chipotle, we’ve created something special: a better place to eat and work. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck, but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path – over 80% of our managers got promoted from Crew.
- What’s in it for you:
- Tuition assistance (up to $5,250 a year)
- Free food (yes, really FREE)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid breaks
- Paid time off
- Holiday closures
- Full time and part time opportunities
- Opportunities for advancement (80% of managers started as crew)
- Customized college degree programs that can be completed in as little as 18 months, for as low as $250 a year*
- Competitive compensation
- What we’re looking for:
- Someone with a friendly, enthusiastic attitude
- Someone that loves to help and serve others (both customers and team members)
- Someone ready to learn how to cook (a lot)
- We prepare real food by hand every day in our restaurants. No freezers, microwaves or can openers to be found.
- We welcome experienced restaurant professionals and novices alike. We’ll provide the training you need to feel confident working at any station – grill, cashier, prep, salsa and expo. We take pride in our exceptional customer service and it’s up to each of our team members to create the friendly atmosphere that our customers expect and enjoy. So, whether you have experience as a dishwasher, cashier, server, host, bartender, cook, prep cook, FOH/BOH or no experience at all, we’re always looking for passionate and enthusiastic people to join our team.
- At Chipotle, you’ll be part of a team that is working to cultivate a better world. If that sounds like something you would like to be a part of, apply today.
About this location
About Chipotle Mexican Grill
We've always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. Check out how we're changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly support Great ingredients deserve great preparation. Morning to night, our skilled crews use classic cooking in efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.