Restaurant Team Member MOD Pizza - Reston 11642 Plaza America Drive, Reston, VA 20190
Hear back in 4 hours
Interview as soon as Mon, 9:00 AM
- View distance
- Starting at $13.25-18/hr with tips
- Any schedule considered
- Full-time, Part-time
- Any experience welcomed
- Hires 18+
At MOD, everyone is free to be themselves and everyone has an equal opportunity to pursue their hopes and dreams. We embrace individuality, support human growth, and recognize the value in second chances. Welcome to MOD!
Every day and in every store, we create a culture where individual spirits are celebrated. And as part of MOD, you will be empowered to provide that same experience for everyone you interact with – every single customer and Squad member that walks through the door.
As a MOD Pizza Squad member, you directly contribute to the success of the MOD community by presenting the MOD experience to all who visit our stores. At MOD, we focus on taking care of each other and our customers by providing Super-Fast service, a memorable experience, outstanding pizzas and salads, and a cool environment.
Hourly wage PLUS INCREDIBLE TIPS - the potential to make more is up to you!
Friendly, amazing & fast service = more tips for the team!
**We will review how compensation works during your interview.**
-Competitive hourly rate plus tips
-Free meal per shift
-50% off when dining with guests when off shift
-Training and education at work
-Opportunities for career development and promotion
-Access to employee support
-Awesome MOD swag: t-shirts, bandanas, stickers, etc.
-Benefits for eligible Squad
- Show Grit, Growth, Generosity, and Gratitude
- Share your knowledge with others to encourage and champion teamwork and operational success
- Get to know your customers and build community relationships
- Set the example of what an excellent, memorable customer experience looks like
- Perform all food safety prep standards and storage procedures as trained
- Deliver safe, crave-able, accurate, and consistent quality food to our customers
- Perform at a high level and be willing to continuously learn and improve
- Use the tools provided to support the MOD Squad and store in looking and feeling great!
- Basic Qualifications
- Have a real passion for people
- Reliable transportation
- Consistent attendance and punctuality
- Preferred Qualifications
- Food/service industry experience
- Cash-handling skills
- Problem-solving abilities
- Physical Requirements
- As a member of our Squad, you will be working in a kitchen environment, rotating between front and back of house. This requires walking, bending, twisting, reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, pushing and pulling to handle or move objects weighing up to 50 pounds. You will also be asked to operate hand-held appliances and simple kitchen equipment (industrial can opener, dough press, industrial dishwasher, etc.). Depending on the location, you may need to go up and down stairs. The ability to communicate and exchange information with coworkers and others is also required. The ability to comply with all public health requirements, including wearing a mask, is required.
- Working Conditions
- • High noise levels due to operations, customers and overhead music (including, but not limited to, rock, punk and alternative)
- • May be indoor or outdoor setting depending on store (varied weather conditions are expected); including delivering order curbside to the customer
- • Will work near moving or mechanical parts
- • Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays and extended hours as business dictates
- • Must be authorized to work in the United States
About this location
About MOD Pizza - Reston
WHEN WE SAY “ALL PIZZAS WELCOME,” WE MEAN IT
We wear the same values, not the same shirts. At MOD we’ve created an atmosphere of acceptance, opportunity, inclusivity, and belonging. You feel the difference when you walk in.
MOD is always looking for sharp, hard-working people to join the MOD Squad and be part of a growing and fun team.
We’re looking for people who demonstrate what we call the 4 G’s:
GRIT — To lead with courage, passion, and perseverance
GROWTH – To learn and improve every day
GENEROSITY — To embrace the power of giving and leading by serving others
GRATITUDE — To be positive, optimistic, and grateful
Are you MOD? Join the MOD Squad and be a part of something incredible.