Team Member Subway 307 East Ovilla Road, Red Oak, TX 75154
Interview as soon as Tue, 11:00 AM
- View distance
- Any experience welcomed
- Hires 18+
The Sandwich Artist® greets and serves guests, prepares products, maintains food safety and sanitation standards, and handles or processes light paperwork. Exceptional guest service is a major component of this position.
- • Crew members exhibit a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders.
- • Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains them to guests accurately.
- • Uses Point of Sale system/cash register (cashier) to record the order and compute the amount of the bill. Collects payment from guests and makes changes.
- • Performs Cash-In Procedure- accounting for all forms of money, bread, etc., during the shift.
- • Prepares food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely manner.
- • Checks products in the sandwich unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
- • Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety, and sanitation standards during food preparation, service, and clean up.
- • Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a clean image. Understands and adheres to Wash, Rinse, and Sanitize method of cleaning.
- • Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas, and procedures as outlined in the Subway® Operations Manual: Daily Procedures.
- • Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the Subway® Operations Manual: Daily Procedures.
- • Performs light paperwork duties as assigned.
- • Completes the University of Subway® courses as directed.
- Education: Some high school or equivalent.
- Experience: No previous experience required.
- Essential Functions
- Ability to understand and implement written and verbal instruction.
- Physical: Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register (cashier). Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.