Team Member Service Champion Taco Bell - Ashburn 43230 Southern Walk Plz, Ashburn, VA 20148
Hear back in 4 hours
Interview as soon as Mon, 10:00 AM
- View distance
- Up to $15/hr
- Any schedule considered
- Any experience welcomed
- Hires 16+
Our Team Members enjoy people and providing friendly, accurate service to
customers, as well as your teammates and managers. Key responsibilities include
greeting customers in the restaurant or drive--thru, taking and ringing up orders,
handling payment and thanking customers. You’ll also prepare and store food
ingredients, assemble food and beverage orders, check to make sure they’re
correct, package products, and maintain a clean, safe work and dining
Team Member Benefits:
● On-the-job training
● Competitive wages
● Flexible scheduling
● Opportunities for advancement
Team Member Qualifications:
● Being friendly and helpful to customers and co-workers.
● Meeting customer needs and taking steps to solve food or service issues.
● Working well with teammates and accepting coaching from management
● Having a clean and tidy appearance and work habits.
● Communicating with customers, teammates, and managers in a positive
- ● Serve safe, quality food in a friendly manner.
- ● Take and ring up orders, handle payment and thank the customers
- ● Provide excellent customer service to our customers, teammates and
- ● Prepare and store food ingredients, assemble food and beverage orders
- ● Daily cleaning of equipment and facility (Taco Bell standards)
- “You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.”