Seasonal Associate The Honey Baked Ham Company - Reston undefined undefined, Reston, VA 20194
Hear back in 4 hours
Interview as soon as Mon, 10:00 AM
- View distance
- Any schedule considered
- Full-time, Part-time
- Any experience welcomed
As a team member, you're fully immersed in the spirit of the establishment. You're high functioning, adaptable, and ready for whatever a customer throws at you. Working with other team members isn't just your strong suit, it's one of your favorite parts of the job. When you clock in, you're daring the day to challenge you.
- Greet guests to make them feel comfortable and welcome
- Take guests’ food orders and handle cash/credit transactions
- Follow operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety/security to ensure the safety of all team members during each shift
- Demonstrate knowledge of the brand and menu items
- Serve food to guests in a courteous and timely manner
- Quickly and accurately prepare food items
About this location
About The Honey Baked Ham Company - Reston
With its sweet, crunchy glaze enhancing the flavor of the bone-in smoked ham, Harry's patented spiral-slicing process made Honey Baked Ham® the easy-to-serve centerpiece, becoming an instant staple at holiday dinners, Easter celebrations and meaningful meals shared and savored by family and friends.
At HoneyBaked, we believe in being authentic in everything we do and, after more than 60 years in business, we’re still deeply committed to Making Meals Memorable.
We’re the home of the original Honey Baked Ham, and the secret to our success isn’t a secret at all: it’s about bringing great people, great products and a great culture together to achieve great results. We’re all part of a high performance team that’s committed to delivering excellence.
If you’re motivated by doing the right thing, believe in paying it forward every day and are ready to be part of a successful values-led, results driven company, then bring it all to our table. We’ve saved you a seat.