Runner/Expo Casa Garcia's 15803 Windermere Drive, Pflugerville, TX 78660
- View distance
- Weeknights, Weekend days, Weekend nights
- 1-3 Years of Experience
- Hires 18+
As the runner/expo, you are the lynch pin between the kitchen and guests, you'll be in constant motion ensuring plates are finished in the kitchen and food is delivered quickly and accurately to guests. You'll describe the food being presented and handle or communicate guest requests as they come up.
- Read tickets, finish plates and run food or delegate to a team member
- Describe dish being dropped at the guest's table and ensure they are satisfied before returning to the kitchen
- Retrieve any items guests may need to accompany their meal
- Assist servers in side work during down times
- Be sure station is set with all items needed by both the BOH and the FOH
- Maintain a clean workstation
About this location
About Casa Garcia's
Great looking plates and great tasting food.
come to hear some great live music while enjoying your food!
Thanks to all of our great customers, staff, and a very "interesting" guest for making our night one for the history books!